...to the ToledoGuide
your Internet source for information about
museums, and other
attractions in the Toledo, Ohio area.
Whether you live in the greater Toledo area or you're just "visiting" from another city, we hope you enjoy browsing the ToledoGuide. With local and International links, there's something here for everyone!
Some other great Toledo sites:
- The City of Toledo
- The Official Site of The City of Toledo.
- Toledo Convention & Visitors Bureau
- The official Visitors Guide for Toledo and Northwest Ohio
- Toledo Chamber of Commerce
- Business in Toledo
- Another "official" Web site for Toledo, Ohio.
- Toledo, Ohio listing on City Showcase
- Things to see and do in many major US cities.
Lucas County, Ohio
- Welcome to Lucas County, Ohio
- A site for Lucas County residents and others interested in our community.
- City of Maumee
- In the southern Toledo metropolitan area with a historic flavor.
- City of Sylvania / Sylvania Electronic Village
- Northwest part of the greater Toledo area.
- Waterville, Ohio
- On the banks of the Maumee River in southwestern Lucas County.
- Rossford, Ohio
- East of Toledo just across the Maumee River.
- Tiffin, Ohio
- Montpelier Web
- Sandusky County Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Located Southeast of Toledo including Freemont, Bellevue, Lindsey, Clyde, Woodville, and Gibsonburg.
- Put-in-Bay Chamber of Commerce
- Ottawa County Visitors Bureau
- Located within one hour of Toledo and Cleveland, this is the gateway to the Lake Erie islands boasting 107 miles of shoreline.
- Oak Harbor, OH
- A small, quiet village in Northwest Ohio about 30 miles east of Toledo in Ottawa County.
- Putnam County, Ohio
- Including Ottawa, Ottoville, Pandora, Leipsic, Miller City, Continental, and Fort Jennings.
- Wood County Free-Net
- Bowling Green, Ohio Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Just south of Toledo a short drive down I-75.
- Findlay / Handcock County Chamber of Commerce
- An hour's drive south of Toledo.
- Search Ohio's business, community, organization, and education-related Web sites.